Cllr Meldrum at Julians in Wolfington Road
Children with a birth date between 1 September 2011 and 31 August 2012 must apply for place in a primary school place by Friday 15th January 2015.
Lambeth’s primary school booklet is packed full of information about Lambeth primary schools. You can see a copy on the Lambeth web site [http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/sites/default/files/sce-primary-school-admission-booklet-2016-17.pdf ].
There is a meeting for parents giving information and a chance to ask questions about the primary school application process at 5.30pm on Wednesday 11th November 2015
at Julians primary school, 16 Wolfington Road SE27 0JF .
To apply on line for a primary school place go to: http://www.lambeth.gov.uk/schools-and-education/school-admissions/apply-for-a-primary-school-place-for-201617
Explore London’s architecture & urban design for free and visit buildings not normally open to the public.
In West Norwood these buildings are open to the public over the weekend:
- Julians Primary School 16 Wolfington Road SE27 0JF – Saturday and Sunday 10am to 1pm tours every 30 minutes
- South London Botanical Institute 323 Norwood Road SE24 9AQ – Sunday 1pm to 5pm
- South London Theatre 2a Norwood High Street SE27 9NS – Saturday Sunday 1pm t o5pm
- The Clock House 5 Chestnut Road SE27 9EZ – Sunday tours at 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm
- The Clockworks Nettlefold Place SE27 0JW – Sunday tours 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 4.30pm
- Warren Apartments 8 Station Rise SE27 9BW – Saturday 10am to 5pm
- West Norwood Cemetery & Greek Chapel , Norwood High Street SE27 9JU – Sunday tours 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm meet inside gates.
The full list of 800 buildings across London is at http://www.londonopenhouse.org/index.html