Screenprinting at Bainbridge Studios
17th & 18th May is last weekend for Artists Open House – a chance to see the work of over 50 local artists in studios around West Norwood . Free entry 11am to 6pm. Browsers welcome… and opportunities to buy! For details see the Dulwich Festival catalogue http://www.dulwichfestival.co.uk/openhouseWeekends
The artist studios open in the West Norwood area are listed in the post dated 6th May below.
Explore London’s architecture & urban design for free and visit buildings not normally open to the public.
In West Norwood these buildings are open to the public over the weekend:
- Julians Primary School 16 Wolfington Road SE27 0JF – Saturday and Sunday 10am to 1pm tours every 30 minutes
- South London Botanical Institute 323 Norwood Road SE24 9AQ – Sunday 1pm to 5pm
- South London Theatre 2a Norwood High Street SE27 9NS – Saturday Sunday 1pm t o5pm
- The Clock House 5 Chestnut Road SE27 9EZ – Sunday tours at 10am, 12noon, 2pm, 4pm
- The Clockworks Nettlefold Place SE27 0JW – Sunday tours 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 4.30pm
- Warren Apartments 8 Station Rise SE27 9BW – Saturday 10am to 5pm
- West Norwood Cemetery & Greek Chapel , Norwood High Street SE27 9JU – Sunday tours 2pm, 2.30pm, 3pm meet inside gates.
The full list of 800 buildings across London is at http://www.londonopenhouse.org/index.html