Projects must aim to benefit one or more of these priority groups:
- People from Black, Asian and multi-ethnic groups
- Parents and carers on low incomes (particularly lone parent families)
- Young families
- People experiencing poor mental health
- Isolated men (mainly single isolated men)
- Older people
- People with disabilities/and or suffering with poor health.
For more details see attached notes on the application form [word document]
Norwood Forum is managing the scheme: https://www.norwoodforum.org/gipsy-hill-health-wellbeing-small-grants-fund-round-one
They have an online information session 6pm-7pm on Thursday 27 January. To get the zoom link please email email@example.com
If your group is not on line please phone 07946 218 501 and we will pass on your contact details.