This year the Lambeth Local History Fair will be held at West Norwood Library & Picture House SE27 9JX to kick off a month long programme of 40 events looking at Lambeth’s rich history. The Local History Fair is on Saturday 2nd Sept 10am to 4pm with stalls, talks, walks & free films. And a chance to contribute to Their Finest Hour digital family history project.
Heritage Festival Events in West Norwood include:
- Sat 2/9 History Fair – stalls, walks, talks, films
- Sat 2/9 Tours of The Clockworks, 6 Nettlefold Place, SE27 0JW.
- Sun 3/9 Tour of West Norwood cemetery monuments
- Fri 9/9 West Dulwich welcome – local history walk
- Sat 9/9 Plant survey of West Norwood Cemetery
- Sun 10/9 West Norwood Blue Plaques walk
- Sat 16/9 Gothic archictecture walk in West Norwood cemetery
- Fri 22/9 Bat walk in West Norwood Cemetery
- Sat 23/9 Herne Hill Heritage South – a walk down Rosendale Rd
- Sun 24/9 Henry Tate Gardens off Streatham Common North
- Fri 29/9 West Dulwich welcome – local history walk